Have you been quietly suffering from "bad hosted VoIP Provider syndrome" and you are starting to think this is the way things are? Don't worry, you are not alone. Come sit on our couch and tell us all about it! We have heard it all and we are here to tell you there is a difference in who you choose as your white label or hosted VoIP Provider.
Have you been experiencing any of the following from your current Hosted VoIP Provider?
- Common and repeated outages
- Extended outages with over a half a day
- Features that stop working for days
- NAT related issues
- Lack of communications during outages
- Endless Auto Attendants for support
- Unresponsive technical support
- No central point of contact
- No white label support options
- Spinning up IP PBX's one at atime
- Difficulty connecting companies with multiple branches
- No options to bring your own carriers
- No proper or follow up training
- Left on your own
Talking Platforms is your knight in shining armor and the answer to spin up, individualized IP PBX based hosted providers with low quality carriers. For years we have been explaining the difference between hosted VoIP providers. We use a real class 5 softswitch developed byTalking Platforms and improved upon since in 2003. Looking to add a new customers, no problem and no need to install a new instance of an IP PBX. Simple.
When you search on the Internet for hosted VoIP providers to partner with, you get back millions of results. Did you know:
- The majority sell direct to end users (funding your competition)
- The majority sell IP PBX based systems where you spin one up for every customer
- The majority have been in business for 2 years or less
- Many do not have the revenue to put in proper DoS/DDoS protection
- Many bolt on 3rd party products and do not Integrate
- Many do not have any billing options or do proration
- The majority do not have an integrated full taxation solution to charge all taxes and fees
- Many pay small 10% to 15% commissions and you may not own your customer
Why would you put all that effort into building a VoIP based business or possibly ruin your companies core business reputation? Is it really worth the perception of better pricing or a slightly better per minute rate? At Talking Platforms we believe there is a difference and provide it every day. We would love to have you join our white label family. Give us a call or email today!