Don't settle and compete with your VoIP Provider!
Become a VoIP Reseller with Talking Platforms
and upgrade to a better platform
It’s easier now more than ever to become a VoIP telephone reseller! The hosted VoIP market has grown in the last few years. This is great news for the industry and those wanting to resell VoIP services directly to end customers, but what about the channel, service providers, managed IT providers, VARs, ISPs, WISPs, carriers, and the everyday entrepreneur that wants to break into this market?
VOIP Provider Challenges
To resell telecom services and be a provider of voice over IP, the choices are either limited or problematic. Let’s take a closer look at these choices and the issues surrounding them:
Build a Platform – Who would not want to try and build their own solution with the current state of technology. The truth and facts are clear, it’s not easy to be a VoIP IP provider. In fact, it is fraught with hurdles and problems. Do you really want to experiment with your customers? Will your solution eventually scale? Will your solution provide integrated billing? Will it be reliable and stable? Do you have the in-house talent to support it? Most do not.
Utilize Individual IP PBXs – There are many wholesale VoIP providers using individual IP PBX solutions like 3CX™ or Asterisk™. Though these products are capable and the pricing might seem attractive, you have to create separate instances for every new customer, renew licenses, separately manage, and many other issues that do not scale when you're trying to grow larger. Read our Blog on this subject.
Buy a Soft Switch – Why not leverage the expertise of a manufacturer who makes the very equipment that runs telephone companies? Be prepared to spend six figures or more. This will not be an option for the majority of this potential market. Becoming an official VoIP reseller with Talking Platforms will save thousands of upfront costs.
Partnership – There are many leaders in the marketplace who provide Voice over IP directly to businesses and consumers. Recently they have reached out to the channel with reseller programs. This is the majority solution as of today, but consider that most provide a hybrid approach with options for handing over your customers in return for a small recurring commission. Some may even give you a portal with limited branding options, but in the end, you would be funding your competition. That is why our VoIP reseller program stands out.
Wholesalers and DID Providers – These organizations are very good at providing the essentials at low cost, but when it comes to providing all the tools you need to be a Hosted PBX reseller, you will quickly find the platform is not there. When you become a Talking Platforms VoIP reseller, you get all of the essential tools you need to be successful in providing Voice over IP services.
So what is the smart solution? That choice is a 100% cloud-based, white-label VoIP company that only works with organizations desiring to sell hosted VoIP services. This allows you to focus on growing your VoIP business and service your customers without the distraction of maintaining a platform. This is exactly what Talking Platforms Full-Service model is all about, however, if you have grown your business sufficiently and would rather take on the full responsibility to achieve higher profit margins, our myPARTITION service model is your solution.
Talking Platforms offers its VoIP providers
- Extreme stability and performance
- Full company branding with colors, logo, and contact information
- Full portal and login branding
- Full customer partitioning with domain branding
- Full PBX functionality including IVR, Ring Group, ACD, and Conference Rooms
- Call recording and Web Fax
- Fully integrated billing and accounting system with payment gateway
- Fully branded invoicing
- Postpaid environment to emulate a traditional phone company
- Proration on all monthly recurring products and services
- Full control of VoIP product descriptions
- Full control of VoIP product pricing
- Ala carte wholesale priced VoIP products and services
- Profit margins averaging 65%
- Ability to sell generic or self-provided products on the same invoice
- Support per minute charge or packaged/pooled minutes
- DID Management
- Sales representative and commission tracking
- Proactive alerting tools for customer retention
- Advanced auto-provisioning for phones and devices
- Minimal startup cost
- No monthly minimum revenue requirement
- No data bandwidth charges
- No contract or exit penalties
- No expensive onsite training
- An optional end-user white label support
- Fully redundant infrastructure, disaster recovery with backup data center
- And much more
Become a VoIP reseller or upgrade to a better solution!
Talking Platforms has been providing these requirements for over 15 years. It began in 2005 with its mission to provide a wholesale VoIP reseller platform specializing in white label branding to the reseller community.
What core products and services can Talking Platforms provide that help you become a VoIP reseller?
- Hosted PBX Accounts (Commercial)
- Hosted SIP Trunks (Commercial)
- Hosted Single Line Accounts (Residential)
- Call Recording
- Web-Based Fax
- Video Conferencing
- Virtual PBX and Single Line Accounts
- Line Number Porting
- DIDs (USA, Canada, Toll-Free, International)
- CNAM Inbound
- CNAM Outbound
- T.38 (Fax)
- 911 Registration
- Directory Listing
- And so much more
What can Talking Platforms offer its VoIP providers?
- Support and maintain the Talking Platforms system and platform
- Provide Security and Toll-Fraud protection
- Provide direct support to Talking Platforms customers
- Provide optional Talking Platforms customer end-user support (White Labeled)
- Handle all carrier-related services for the Full-Service plan
- Provide support for the myPARTITION plan where you fully control the system and carrier(s)
- Train Talking Platforms customers
- See more of who does what
Talking Platforms works closely with its partners to ensure their success by providing the most reliable and secure VoIP Softswitch platform on the market. The experience gained through years of providing hosted VoIP service is leveraged by partners every day. Ongoing training, support, and knowledge transfer are a staple.
The question is simple, why would you compete with another VoIP Provider? Why would you help fund a hosted provider that has the same goals? Take a closer look at Talking Platforms' white label VoIP reseller mission and learn what so many companies and organizations already know. Let your company shine with its own cloud-based, White-label Hosted VoIP platform, and let Talking Platforms be your silent partner.