Become An Official VoIP Reseller With Talking Platforms
It’s easier now more than ever to become an official VoIP reseller! The hosted VoIP market has grown in the last few years. This is great news for the industry and those wanting to resell VoIP services directly to end customers, but what about the channel, service providers, managed IT providers, ISP’s, carriers, and the everyday entrepreneur that wants to break into this market?
Voice Over IP Provider Challenges
To resell telecom services and be a provider of voice over IP , the choices are either limited or problematic. Let’s take a closer look at these choices and the issues surrounding them:
• Build a Platform – Who would not want to try and build their own solution with the current state of technology. The truth and facts are clear, it’s not easy to be a voice over IP provider. In fact, it is fraught with hurdles and problems. Do you really want to experiment with your customers? Will your solution eventually scale? Will your solution provide integrated billing? Will it be reliable and stable? Do you have the in house talent to support it? Most do not.
• Buy a Soft Switch – Why not leverage the expertise of a manufacturer who makes the very equipment that runs telephone companies? Be prepared to spend six figures or more. This will not be an option for the majority of this potential market. Becoming an official VoIP reseller with Talking Platforms will save thousands of up front costs.
• Partnership – There are many leaders in the marketplace provide Voice over IP directly to businesses and consumers. Recently they have reached out to the channel with reseller programs. This is the majority solution as of today, but consider that most provide a hybrid approach with options for handing over your customers in return for a small recurring commission. Some may even give you a portal with limited branding options, but in the end, you would be funding your competition. That is where our VoIP reseller program stands out.
• Wholesalers and DID Providers – These organizations are very good at providing the essentials at low cost, but when it comes to providing all the tools you need to be a Hosted PBX reseller, you will quickly find the platform is not there. When you become an official VoIP reseller, you get all of the essential tools you need to be successful.
So what is the smart solution? That choice is a 100% cloud-based, white label VoIP Company that only works with organizations desiring to sell hosted VoIP services. This type of hosted service allows you to be an official VoIP reseller and provide Voive over IP products and services by focusing on your customers and not the platform. They would never sell directly to an end user.
Talking Platforms offers its VoIP providers
• Extreme stability and performance
• Full company branding with colors, logo and contact information
• Full portal and login branding
• Full customer partitioning with domain branding
• Full PBX functionality including IVR, Ring Group, ACD, and Conference Rooms
• Call recording and Web Fax
• Fully integrated billing and accounting system with payment gateway
• Fully branded invoicing
• Postpaid environment to emulate a traditional phone company
• Proration on all monthly recurring products and services
• Full control of VoIP product descriptions
• Full control of VoIP product pricing
• Ala carte wholesale priced VoIP products and services
• Profit margins averaging 65%
• Ability to sell generic or self-provided products on the same invoice
• Support per minute charge or packaged/pooled minutes
• DID Management
• Sales representative and commission tracking
• Proactive alerting tools for customer retention
• Advanced auto provisioning for phones and devices
• Minimal startup cost
• No monthly minimum revenue requirement
• No data bandwidth charges
• No contract or exit penalties
• No expensive onsite training
• An optional end-user white label support
• Fully redundant infrastructure, disaster recovery with backup data center
Become an Official VoIP Reseller with the Best!
Talking Platforms has been providing these requirements for over 15 years. It began in 2005 with its mission to provide a wholesale VoIP reseller platform specializing in white label branding to the reseller community and helping other companies become an official VoIP reseller.
About Talking Platforms:
• Began in 2005
• Previously built out carrier and service provider networks. Vast TDM and VoIP experience
• The software was designed and built in-house. No dependence on 3rd party or open source support
• Service was initially tested for 18 months before it was commercially made available
• No venture capital or angel funding. Profitable and growing
• The main data center in Maryland with disaster recovery in Colorado
• Full redundancy and replication between data centers (HA-Lizard)
• Designed and wrote the High Availability open source software used worldwide by thousands of companies called HA-Lizard
• Extremely stable and reliable platform
• Delivering a commercial version of the Talking Platforms software in Q1, 2017 for organizations that want to run their own service completely or outgrown the Talking Platforms standard service
What core products and services does Talking Platforms provide that can help you become an official VoIP reseller?
• Hosted PBX Accounts (Commercial)
• Hosted SIP Trunks (Commercial)
• Hosted Single Line Accounts (Residential)
• Call Recording
• Web-Based Fax
• Virtual PBX and Single Line Accounts
• Line Number Porting
• DID’s (USA, Canada, Toll-Free, International)
• CNAM Inbound
• CNAM Outbound
• T.38 (Fax)
• 911 Registration
• Directory Listing
What do Talking Platforms offer its VoIP providers?
• Support and maintain the Talking Platforms system and platform
• Provide direct support to Talking Platforms customers
• Provide optional Talking Platforms customer end-user support (White Labeled)
• Handle all carrier related services
• Train Talking Platforms customers
Talking Platforms works closely with its partners and official VoIP resellers to ensure their succesby providing expert Voice over IP. The experience gained through years of providing hosted VoIP service is leveraged by partners every day. Ongoing training, support and knowledge transfer are a staple.
The question is simple, why would you compete with another VoIP Provider? Why would you help grow a hosted provider that has your same goals? Take a closer look at Talking Platforms' white label VoIP reseller mission and learn what so many companies and organizations already know. Let your company shine with its own cloud-based Hosted VoIP platform and let Talking Platforms be your silent partner.