Talking Platforms is a white label provider of a cloud-based phone system for small to medium businesses and delivered only through partners and resellers. Our programs are specifically made for service providers, voice over IP resellers, PBX Interconnects, IT Providers, MSPs, carriers, CLECS, or any organization that needs to enter the lucrative telecom market and maintain their individual company brand. This service allows a partner or reseller to achieve the highest level of a profit margin than any other program or as an agent for a VoIP provider. Talking Platforms does not sell directly to end-users so that no conflict exists. Talking Platforms is transparent to its partners and resellers' customers. It is truly the closest you can come to completely owning your own VoIP platform and company without dealing with extremely complex equipment and procedures required to maintain 99.999% platform uptime.
The core services are:
Hosted PBX - This service allows you to offer virtual PBX services to your customers.
Hosted ITSP - This service allows you to offer telephone service to residential and consumer markets.
SIP Trunking - This service allows you to offer long-distance and international calling to businesses with either a legacy PBX or telephone system. It can also be utilized with newer IP PBX systems.
WebFax - This service allows you to offer reliable Internet fax services to your customers.
Video Conference - This service allows you to offer video conference-related services on desktop or smartphone apps with desktop sharing and in-meeting chat
Under our Full-Service wholesale VoIP reseller model, we take care of all carrier relationships and porting of telephone numbers (DID's) allowing you to focus more on selling service.
With our myPARTITION wholesale VoIP providers model, you can bring your own carrier with the ability to handle porting and the addition of new numbers.
No, this is what separates us from the majority of the hosted and Cloud-based VoIP market. The majority of hosted providers sell directly to end-users first and then think about the partners or resellers of their service. They typically have hybrid white label arrangements and many own your customer and pay small commissions for some period of time. If your truly looking to run your own hosted platform under your own company name and brand, Talking Platforms is your solution.
No, we provide you all the services at wholesale prices and you determine what you want to sell them for. In addition, you collect the revenue directly. Talking Platforms are not known to your customers at all. They perceive you as being the Hosted Provider and it's your system.
Yes! We provide Registered and IP Authenticated SIP Trunks. With IP Authenticated SIP Trunks, you have the ability to control Caller ID with any IP PBX or SIP Appliance/Device.
Yes, we have both video and audio conferencing services available for our service and they are fully integrated into our unified system portal. The video conference service is optional and allows up to 15 participants per account or unlimited viewers utilizing streaming services such as YouTube, Facebook, and other popular services. With video conferencing, you have the ability to perform desktop sharing and in-meeting chat. The video conference services operate on standard modern browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, and Edge, and both Android and Apple white-label smartphone apps (ioCONNECT-MEET). The audio or telephone conferencing is included as a standard PBX feature with the support of up to 15 participants either through internal extension or external callers.
Yes, this is an optional service. It allows you to record an extension or residential line with archiving and search capability. We store these records for up to 90 days. You can download these recordings at any time for permanent archival.
Yes, we provide two different fax services. Traditional fax service by using an ATA and a standard analog fax machine. We also provide optional WEB Based fax service where a customer will receive their Fax by Email as a PDF attachment, Email to Fax, and they can send faxes with attachments via our unified web portal that provides archiving and management.
Yes, we provide 4 hours of initial training when you join our program. Additional training is provided upon request at no charge. All training is provided remotely through desktop sharing or as video to go at your own pace. No expensive onsite training is required.
Yes, there is a small minimum requirement of revenue to generate each billing cycle until you meet the minimum in billing. We call this a decreasing platform fee. Typically you only need a few customers on the system to cover it. There are many choices in the marketplace that include VOIP providers who do not require any monthly revenue requirements, but most fall into the direct competition models where they sell to the same customers (compete with you), low margin, and share your customer models or smaller inexperienced Asterisk™ providers. Talking Platforms provides you a system that will be extremely stable and not compromise your customers to a forever churn model that may also affect your core business or services. There is a difference.
No, we do not charge you for any On-Net calls or any extension to extension calls within our system.
NOTE: In addition, the myPARTITION service model would not reduce your simultaneous call paths.
Talking Platforms infrastructure is designed with failover, redundancy, and replication throughout the network. No single point of failure exists with redundant servers, routers, and switches combined with real-time replication to a secondary data center. It is designed to provide uninterrupted service in the event a server, database, router, switch, or entire data center goes down. The Talking Platforms network consists of multiple data and IP provider links from two data centers and utilization of BGP Routing. Each of these links is capable of carrying the entire network load in the event of single or multiple link failures.
The Talking Platforms' primary data center is enterprise-class with 7x24 monitoring and protection. The primary data center is located
in Baltimore, Maryland and provides the following capabilities, features, and services:
- 22,000 square foot facility
- Three 800kw Caterpillar Generators
- Liebert Uninterrupted Power Supply
- Dual Power Feeds
- 410 Tons of cooling
- Advanced fire suppression systems
- Compliant and PCI-DSS Certified
- 24x7x365 Operations Support Center with Onsite engineers
- Multi-Tiered Security surveillance including biometric hand scanners
- Direct fiber access to multiple Tier 1 internet providers (Level 3, XO Communications, and Cogent)
- Redundant Internal Network Infrastructure-Cisco Powered HA
In addition, we have a fully redundant data center located in Colorado. This site receives real-time backup from the primary data center in the event of a primary data center disaster. In the event of a disaster, full operational control can be switched to this location without customer intervention. We test this secondary operation on a regular basis, but it should be known that since 2007 we have never had to implement it in live production due to strict procedures, security protocols, hardware redundancy, and meticulous software design.
We provide three options for support:
- Standard Direct support to our partners/resellers
- With this standard service, we support our partners/resellers as they support their customers
- Optional White Label End User support to the customers of our partners and resellers
- This service allows our partners/resellers to focus on selling. We handle all of their customer's support issues directly under their brand/company name.
- Optional hourly paid services:
- For complicated configurations and requirements outside of normal support, you can pay hourly for support.
Yes, we have an advanced, dynamic fully integrated DoS/DDoS protection system that we built internally and specifically for hosted VoIP environments. By designing and building this internally, we protect our customers from known security flaws and open source knowledge of the protection mechanism.
Yes, one of the premier features of Talking Platforms is the multi-level billing engine. In effect, you give your resellers or distributors the same service we gave you, they simply mark up your prices for the same service. The billing engine keeps complete track of what they sell and what you make. A special Sales Rep feature allows tracking of their accounts and calculates commission.
Yes, at the heart of the Talking Platforms system is an extensive billing engine designed for resellers and their customers. It provides important functions such as determining what your cost and profit are, reports, invoice transmission, payment gateway, and taxation. Many other features like billing alerts, pooled minutes, cutoff limits are also standard with your service. The billing engine also supports any resellers you sign up to sell your service.
Yes, we have two options for handling Taxes and Taxation:
- Manually add as many taxes required at Global, Regional, and company override levels
- Use our optional integrated SureTax™ system to automatically calculate and add all related local, county, state, federal, regulatory, and telecom-related taxes to the invoice.
Talking Platforms does not provide taxes or tax price recommendation due to the complexity, constantly changing state laws, and legality issues. There are 3 ways to do taxes:
- Manual configuration: Our system has the capability to put in any amount of taxes desired. This is included at no charge. It is up to the reseller to determine what the taxes are, what amount to collect, and who to payout. Many early and smaller resellers simply collect the FSUF Regulatory Fee that we collect from them (5% of invoice amount) and general sales tax from the state. This is no recommendation or actual advice on what to do, it’s just what we see from experience.
- Hybrid configuration: Below is our partner contact for an organization that can assist tax set up properly in their state or other states. They are both compliance and legal experts in the Telecom industry. They can also do payouts to any required agency from a central point. They do charge for their services and this is directly between the reseller and the contact provided.
- SureTax Integration: Our optional paid service utilizes our integrated billing/accounting system to add ALL related local, state, county, surcharge, state, telecom, and regulatory fees; similar to the same process as the largest telephone companies use to calculate invoices based on the customers address and products ordered. This still presents the issue of verifying compliance and payouts to multiple agencies. The partner or reseller can do this themselves if they have the capability or utilize our tax compliance partner below who also specializes in SureTax.
Talking Platforms Tax Specialist and Compliance partner:
Judith A. Riley, Esq.
Telecom Professionals, Inc. Physical Address:
P.O. Box 720128 12316 Hidden Forest Boulevard
Oklahoma City, OK 73172-0128 Oklahoma City, OK 73142
Fax: 405-755-8377 " Website: www.telecompliance.net