Full-Service Model – Wholesale VoIP Reseller Program
The Talking Platforms Full Service model allows you to be a reseller of white label cloud services without the added stress of finding and maintaining carriers. You still have all of the incredible wholesale VoIP reseller program features, reseller services, PBX functionality and more to manage a VoIP service platform under your brand and control. In addition, you can add our White Label End User Support optional to provide world-class support directly to your customers under your company name and brand.
Many managed service providers and organizations have a primary core business focus and providing hosted VoIP is secondary. The Talking Platforms Full Service model allows these organizations to resell VoIP services that will retain and attract new customers while reducing the burden of day to day management and resources.
Check out all of our business VoIP provider programs!
Under the Talking Platforms Full Service model we do the following:
- We support and maintain the platform including the hardware, software, data centers, high availability, and redundancy
- We handle the Inbound/Outbound Carriers/Porting/DIDs and associated services
- We support you and you support your customers (unless you sign up for the optional White Label End User Support program)
- We train you fully to manage the platform
- We provide you with ongoing advice, suggestions, and motivation
- We provide white label marketing
- Our wholesale voice over IP program includes partner Intranet access for our extensive knowledge base, manuals, documents, marketing, network status, feedback forms and more
Would you rather take on more responsibility, supply your own carriers and increase profit margins as a reseller of white label cloud services? If so, our private label VoIP reseller program, myPARTITION service model, provides you with all the same great features with the additional control of the carriers and telephone numbers. We even provide a free wholesale trunk for you to get started with being a VoIP distributor while you find your carriers! There has never been a better time to start providing hosted VoIP, and Talking Platforms makes it easy.
Below you will find a comparison of our two service models to help you choose what will best fit your goals and organization:
*Account Setup fee is a one time charge to set up your account on the Talking Platforms system
*Company and Residential Accounts are the actual customers that you put in the system
*Hosted Accounts are PBX, SIP Trunks or Single Line/Residential Accounts
*In the myPARTITION model, you choose an amount of Hosted Accounts required
*In the myPARTITION model, Talking Platforms can provide numbers and porting with the provided free wholesale trunk
*Product setup fees are a one time charge when you order any product. Prices vary per product
*ON-net calls are any voice traffic that travels on our IP/Internet based network without the use of a carrier for inbound or outbound termination
*Both services include full technical support and training directly to our partners/resellers. Optional end user white label support is available